• Страница 1 из 1
Форум для моделистов » СССР » САУ » KB-U19 Scratch Build
KB-U19 Scratch Build
maschinenkruegerДата: Четверг, 13.09.2018, 19:42 | Сообщение # 1
Лейтенант
Награды: 5
Зарегистрировался: 12.09.2018
Статус: Offline
Это модель, которую я недавно закончил. И я хочу поделиться с вами.
This is a model I recently finished and I want to share with you.

KB-U19 - очень интересный дизайн. На рынке нет модели, поэтому я делаю ее с нуля. Я сконструировал держатель пистолета в 3D CAD и имел некоторые из сложных частей, напечатанных 3D. Очистка не так уж плоха. Опоры довольно малы в точке контакта, и, к счастью, некоторые части имеют литую текстуру.

The KB-U19 is a very interesting design. No model is on the market so I am making one with scratch building. I designed the gun mount in 3D CAD and had some of the complex parts 3D printed. Cleanup wasn't that bad. The supports are pretty small at the contact point and fortunately some of the parts have a cast texture.

Я сделал 2D-чертежи для плоских деталей и вырезал стороны из листового стирола.

I made 2D drawings for the flat parts and cut the sides from sheet styrene stock.

Добавлено (13.09.2018, 19:42)
---------------------------------------------
Он был детализирован с данными Value Gear и цифрой MiniArt. Впускной экран - тонкая алюминиевая сетка.

It has been detailed with Value Gear details and a MiniArt figure. Intake screen is fine aluminum mesh.

Добавлено (13.09.2018, 19:43)
У доты есть краска. Я использовал реальные цвета AK для базового цвета и смешался с Tamiya для теней и бликов.

The pillbox has some paint. I used the AK Real colors for the base color and mixed with Tamiya for shadows and highlights.

Добавлено (13.09.2018, 19:44)
Маркировка, фильтры, стирка и обрезка. Также началось некоторое базовое выветривание.

Markings , filters, a wash, and chipping applied. Also started some basic weathering.

Добавлено (13.09.2018, 19:44)
Наконец закончил зверя.

Готово с маслами, эмалями и пигментами. Огромный размер сторон плиты делал эту проблему проблемой.

Finally finished the beast.

Finished with oils, enamels and pigments. The sheer size of the slab sides made weathering this thing a bit of a challenge.

Дополнительные изображения можно найти здесь:
Additional images can be found here: KV U-19

Visit Maschinen Krueger

NeoДата: Четверг, 13.09.2018, 21:13 | Сообщение # 2
Генералиссимус
Награды: 3
Зарегистрировался: 08.07.2016
Great model! You have built very charismatic monster. Very good scratch with 3 D developed details. Nice color modulation and neat weathering effects. Unusual choice eventually . Why did you decide to build such a rare tank?

С уважением
Артем Николаев

bozic77Дата: Четверг, 13.09.2018, 21:45 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
Награды: 4
Зарегистрировался: 12.07.2016
That's cool! I want myself

С уважением Сергей!

maschinenkruegerДата: Четверг, 13.09.2018, 21:57 | Сообщение # 4
Лейтенант
Награды: 5
Зарегистрировался: 12.09.2018
Bozic77 - Thanks!

Neo - Thank you! Here is the long answer. I got tired of seeing everyone and their mother building sturmjagdtigers, Flak schwereBar and other ridiculous looking 46 German tanks. I wanted to build something unique. I found an article on warfront and received some drawings from Yuri Pasholok. I have only seen two other KV-19 scratch builds, both on Russian blogs. I thought it was time for western modelers to know about this beast. smile 
Here is the short answer... Look at the thing! How could you not want to build one?! biggrin

Visit Maschinen Krueger

NeoДата: Четверг, 13.09.2018, 22:21 | Сообщение # 5
Генералиссимус
Награды: 3
Зарегистрировался: 08.07.2016
Yes, you are right! Panzerwaffe46 become a little bit boring biggrin Thank you for the popularization of Soviet armor on the West! Yurt Pasholok has many interesting articles. And you can see the works of our modeler Igor Kulishov aka Kool. He usually build unique Soviet non serial armor.

С уважением
Артем Николаев

don_salluste_Дата: Пятница, 14.09.2018, 17:18 | Сообщение # 6
Лейтенант
Награды: 1
Зарегистрировался: 11.07.2016
Rare model, good construction and painting - what else is necessary for happiness? smile

Форум для моделистов » СССР » САУ » KB-U19 Scratch Build
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright Sarik,DNS,Neo © 2024